The cemented carbide shaft sleeves play the role of locating or positioning,supporting and protecting the rotational shafts from wearing.It possesses superior wear resistance,low friction coefficient,good toughness and long service life.They are widely used as wear parts in various machinery,such as motorized equipment,hydraulic systems and oil well artificial lift systems like electric submersible pumps(ESPs),centrifugal pumps,and other turbo machinery.
1. We are specialized manufacturer of tungsten carbide shaft sleeve, best production capability, best quality control, best service and competitive price;
2. 100% tungsten carbide pure raw material;
3. HIP sintering, good compactness;
4. Excellent performance and good wear / corrosion resistance;
5. High precision and good quality guaranteed. 100% quality control before shipment;
6. Extremely good surface mirror finish and excellent product performance;
7. With advanced equipement;
8. Reasonable price, best delivery time;
9. For the shape, size, material etc, is made by customers' requirements.
All abrasion resistance carbide wear parts are made by WC and Cobalt, which is excellent in wear resistance;
Precison finishing proceed and tolerance control;
Small quantity order accept;
The items can be made according to your own specification, please feel free to contact us.
1. Tungsten Carbide Bearing Bushings have the characters of high wear resistance, high corrosion resistance and good compressive properties.
2. It's widely used in petrochemical industries and other industries which call for high properties of the bearing bushings or shaft sleeves.
3. Tungsten carbide bush is the basic material among the frictional materials. They are widely use as the basic components for sealing. And the bushings are widely adopted in petrochemical industry due to its excellent performances such as wear ability, anti corrosion.